yes!! i tendered !! really a relief for me..
I was pondering for a long time on how to break the news to my boss. As much as i hated his unreasonable ways, its still kind of sad to tell him as i know there will be a shortage of senior staffs if i leave and Bec's gonna suffer. But i have to tell him anyhow.
He doesnt want me to leave, saying that he feel like tearing the letter and that he can reject my resignation. So he keep bugging me to reconsider. The only reason i might stay is bcos of my colleagues, but i know many are actually secretly planning to leave soon.
And then, today i found out that many ppl were aiming to get into my future company. I feel so lucky! lol.. But!! today Exxon Mobil called me n offered me a position ! kaoz.. i nearly bang wall ar.. I really was in a dilemna, not knowing which decision to make. I spoke to meow n bryan abt it. They asked me to try it out since i only had verbal agreement with Schering-Plough. In the end, i rejected Exxon's offer cos its bad to go back on my word. Singapore's market is real small, word spreads around easily. If i really fit their criteria, i believe a few years down the road when i apply, they will call mi up again. lol..
I told birdie abt this, n end up i stood there listening to his calculations on why Schering-Plough is better than Exxon, some unavoidable causes theory or wat. lol.. so funny..
These two days Bec isnt around, so i had to monitor all the students plus Gary n Claire. Not an easy task especially when i am doing elements. Bec u pang seh me ar! lol.. go wat Mango sales.. haha..
When i leave ITS, i am really gonna miss her very much.. Though we were buddies for a short 5 mths plus, I think we went through alot together. From giving attitude to each other to being scolded by my idiot boss, from doing pretests all thru the night to taking stupid photos in the lab, everyday is fun. I really really hope the best for her as Joanne's gonna replace me. Bec, if u see this, rem wat i told u, look out for Joanne, all of us dont trust her work quality. LOL..
I will miss u Rebecca Lie Ya Ting!! lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment